Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

yeah. that's what i'm feeling right about now.

for so many things.

for my family:
my awesome brothers at the artificial lake in Central Park in New York City this summer.
and for my amazing second family:
we spent an afternoon in the park... to do school. yeah. like that happened ;).
*Disclaimer: most of these pictures are actually not my own. they are the legal property of my new sister Hannah. thanks! my little sugarplum ;).

but it was super, super fun :D.

we play hooky with style. (and no, i don't really wear those glasses. i found them in the street)
for animals:
the shepherds (is a horse herder a shepherd?) keep some of their horses in the park to graze. this particular one was actually kind of snippy ;). 

my cute little kitties... who have long since grown up and moved on. 
for the places i've been able to go and the things i've seen:

those would be some Swiss Alps. and some glaciers. and a mountain stream. and some delicate little wildflowers. yeah. perfect is what it's called. 

methinks this is pretty self explanatory. 

one of the many, many, many crazy ornate ceilings in the Vatican Museum. talk about inspiration.

me being eaten by a 3000 year old persian minotaur. 
for new friends:
the wise, inspiring Klodis... love you, darling!
for my wild and wonderful life:

do you see Mr. Invisible?

i'm what you call a wall pulverizer. really. i'm a female Chuck Norris. 

ancient castles that no one cares if you sit on... lovely.



 my life is beautiful, wonderful, blessed. thanks, God. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Me sees no thanksgiving for your awesome birth parents....

Allison Gingerich said...

you're included under the general 'family' category!! i just didn't happen to have any pictures of you guys on my camera. but i am very, very thankful for both of you, too. rest assured :).